Silicone beads are 100% Non-toxic. Our Silicone beads are made from Food Grade silicone and are free from BPA, Lead, Cadmium, Phthalates, PVC and Latex! They do not support the growth of mould or bacteria. All our beads are tested and comply with Australian Standard AS/NZS ISO 8124.3:2012.
Hand wash in warm soapy water or simply hold under the tap and let drip dry!
Please do not leave children under 3 years of age unsupervised with jewellery. Never let children under 3 years of age wear jewellery. Jewellery is NOT a toy!
Want a different Length, Material or Cord style? Send us a message first and we can work with you to create the perfect fit!